Why we're a great place to work:
At AustralianSuper, our sole focus is on building tomorrow. The best possible retirement outcome for all our members is all that matters to us. Everyone in our team feels a shared sense of responsibility when it comes to being entrusted to grow our members’ super savings.
This united purpose guides us in all that we do; to always improve, innovate, perform and be our best so that we can deliver the best outcomes for our members. We aim to be an employer of choice for all and take a very active approach to equality, diversity and inclusion. Our values are on display through our strong position on workplace flexibility for our team and our active stance in the community on issues such as gender pay gap and investment sustainability.
What some of our people say:
"AustralianSuper has been great in making sure that I have been able to balance my family life as well as my commitments at work. In our team there are a few of us who have kids and on any given day there is always someone who is working from home due to sick kids or coming in later so they can catch the most recent school performance or activity. Our manager also predominately works from home with flexible working hours and so we all know that we have her support and encouragement to choose our working hours to maintain the best balance for each of us." Renae, Senior Analyst.
Some of our benefits include:
- Flexible working
- True commitment to work/life balance
- Additional superannuation of Superannuation Guarantee Contribution plus 3.5%
- Paid personal leave, sick leave, compassionate and carer’s leave
- Paid family violence leave
- Parental leave – 14 weeks paid leave for primary care giver. 4 weeks paid leave for secondary care giver
- Paid community service leave
- Entitlement to 52 weeks leave without pay
- Pay averaging to enable additional annual leave
- Paid additional Christmas leave (days between Christmas and New Year)
- Generous study assistance provisions
Some of our recent awards:
- WGEA Employer of Choice
- AAGE Best Internship Program
- Other awards can be found here
You can view our current career opportunities here.