The Box Hill Institute Group (BHI Group) comprises Box Hill Institute (BHI) and the Centre for Adult Education (CAE). We are leading education providers with strong reputations for delivering high quality educational outcomes. We have 1250 staff and campuses at Box Hill, CBD and Lilydale.
At the BHI Group you will work with great people in a friendly culture and challenging and dynamic environment. You will see our students becoming work-ready under a renewed level of support and commitment to strengthen the TAFE sector.
Interested in starting a career with one of Australia's leading Institutes? At BHI Group we value our people. We offer more than just a job; we offer benefits to enhance your work life, help you grow, and celebrate your achievements. Employment benefits include:
• Novated leasing and salary packaging
• Purchased leave
• Discounts on health insurance, car rental, newspaper subscriptions and more
• Library access, digital and online Resources
• Discounts services including floristry, beauty services, Fountains Restaurant, Veterinary Clinic and Dog Grooming
• Counselling support services (EAP) and Health and wellbeing program
• Discounts on CAE/Box Hill Institute short courses for staff and their immediate family
• Staff development program
• Study fee reductions for approved internal courses and study support for approved courses
• Reward and Recognition Programs