Access Sydney Community Transport Ltd.
That all members of the community should have equal access to safe, affordable, accessible transport options.
To support the frail, aged, people with disabilities or health issues to access and participate in community life through:
- Direct delivery of a range of transport and mobility services.
- Collaboration with like-minded organisations and groups to develop improved transport options.
- Advocating for accessible public and community facilities.
We aim to:
- Identify and support individuals who have limited mobility and or financial constraints which restrict their ability to participate in community life.
- Ensure equitable access to community life by the design and development of affordable, accessible, culturally appropriate transport services.
- Advocate on behalf of individuals and community for efficient and reliable public and community transport services.
- Promote the use of community and public transport.