Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
Broadspectrum in partnership with the Australian Defence Force are seeking experienced Maintenance Planning Coordinators to develop and maintain maintenance plans for all maintainable assets, across all service lines, to allow effective resource planning and utilization. This role is based on St Kilda Rd in Melbourne.
- Develop asset life plans for all maintainable assets in the Defence contract
- Coordinate and Process SAP master data changes in line with procedures.
- Liaise with Planners and internal and external customers and Site personnel, to ensure maintenance plans and tasks are accurate and compliant.
- Ensure that technical procedures, work instructions, inspection and check lists are available when required within these technical packages and distribute through the QA system.
- Support improvement initiatives throughout the contract as requested.
- Carry out Mass changes in SAP as requested
- Ensure WHS and Task Instructions are embedded in all activity plans
- Proactively manage maintenance requests and follow up tasks
- Resource plan optimisation process
- Ensure contractor and vendor lists are accurately maintained
- Proactively review and manage backlog aging
- Provide reports to EMOS Managers with forecast of planned maintenance lists by site.
Experience & Skills required
- Possess relevant qualifications in planning
- Demonstrated at least three years’ experience in conducting planning and scheduling activities within a complex maintenance environment, including working with trade staff, coordinating repair parts and other resources.
- Experience in the use of maintenance management systems -competencies in the use of computer IT application such as Microsoft Office Suite and SAP
- Demonstrated management and organisational skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work as a member of a team.
- Demonstrated written communication and IT skills.
- An ability to work flexibly and adaptively in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Knowledge of procurement processes and procedures.
- High level of computer skills, including MS Word, Excel and Power point
Please view this video below for a peak into a day in the life of a Maintenance Planning Coordinator at Broadspectrum!
Please visit the Careers section of our website or click “APPLY” to forward your application CV, along with copies of any relevant qualifications. To be considered for this role, you will be required to undertake an Australian Federal Police Check and a pre-employment medical assessment.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 106097