You are detail oriented
You have strong typography skills
You want to work with global brands
And you love being part of a close knit team
We’re a leading customer engagement agency based in Redfern, looking for a graphic designer who is a gun at creating presentation slides. It’s an amazing opportunity to work within a highly talented creative team on some of the world's leading brands.
You’ll get the opportunity to collaborate with other dynamic designers, art directors, illustrators and writers to deliver outstanding presentations that are used on a global scale. The working environment is flexible, fun, social and engaging, in a warehouse-style office space that is full of natural light.
Ideally we require you to work within the agency with the flexibility of working remotely when required.
The role is to:
• Work within a larger creative team to help conceive and deliver great presentations
• Combine strong layout sensibilities with a fierce attention to detail.
• Create beautifully executed designs working across a variety of exciting brands
• Deliver typography and layouts within brand guidelines
• Create infographics and flow charts across a range of brands
• Have a natural interest in design, tech and innovation
You will have:
• Strong design skills with relevant tertiary-level qualifications
• Great typography skills and an innate ability to know what looks good
• A level of comfort designing large scale presentations whilst maintaining a high level of consistency.
• The ability to translate complicated technical information into clear, digestible diagrams, charts and tables
• Software skills: Google Slides/Powerpoint/PPT Animation/ Keynote essential. Good knowledge of Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign
• A passion for learning and an awesome portfolio
• Be efficient with good time management
• Strong attention to detail and hunger to push creative boundaries
If this sounds like you, please email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you,
– The team at Apparent