We are Hiring...Apply Now.
Sales and Service Consultant – NRMA Wagga Wagga Franchise
NRMA Wagga Wagga Franchise are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible and customer focused individual who is keen to provide comprehensive and professional sales, service and support to new and existing NRMA clients.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- Be ambitious, strive for results, confident and self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Present themselves professionally
- Deliver outstanding customer service
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Have excellent computer skills and attention to detail
- Have a current drivers license
This is a full-time position. On the job training will be provided to the successful applicant.
Apply in person to Lee Hesketh Team Leader- Wagga Wagga and Narrandera at NRMA Wagga Wagga – Shop 3, 209 Baylis Street, Wagga Wagga NSW 2650, or email email@example.com
Applications close 21st August 2019.