Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
Due to continued growth on our Defence Base Services (DBS) contract, Broadspectrum are seeking to appoint a Regional Project Support Services (PSS) Coordinator
As a full time Regional PSS Coordinator you will deliver operational outcomes specific to the assessment and continuous improvement of your region (and National) Project Support Services strategy, ensuring corporate and customer programs are designed to meet performance outcomes.
- Demonstrate and Drive high level of responsiveness from all Sub-contractors meeting the expectation of customers and delivery of PSS performance KPI’s
- Coordinate the delivery of project scope of works in line with contract
- Responsible for the commercial review and accuracy of all Contractors associated with Projects
- Review and monitor labour and materials costs
- Drive strict project controls and adherence to process in the delivery of PSS
- Demonstrate strong leadership traits that ensures success of continuous improvement and change management programs
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Tertiary qualification and/or significant experience in Project Management/Engineering/Asset Management/Building and Construction
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in commissioning and hand over of building and infrastructure projects
- Experience in leading multi-disciplined business functions and delivery of physical asset projects
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with a high degree of motivation, energy, initiative and commitment, with the capacity to deal with multiple and often conflicting priorities
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to foster strong working relationships with customer, client and subcontractor stakeholders
- Excellent level of computer competency and literacy
- Ability to obtain a National Security Clearance - Negative Vetting Level 1. As a result of this requirement the incumbent must be an Australian Citizen.
Please click ‘APPLY’ and follow the prompts to lodge your CV and supporting documents in application for the role.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 106142