#Closer #Braver #Faster
The unique value add of this role is to design, engineer, & deliver the tools, analytical techniques, and outputs of those tools within all stages of the enterprise strategic workforce planning processes. This position will be fundamental in helping to define the long-term workforce strategy within IAG.
This is a brand-new position that would ideally suit individuals who have both a strong mathematical/statistical background and general Human Resource and business knowledge. This includes strong conceptual reasoning skills and the ability to work within a high level of ambiguity.
Previous exposure to Workforce Analytics, and applying that to hypothetical scenario modelling would be a great advantage, but is not necessary.
- Design, engineer, & improve the future workforce modelling techniques utilised to deliver insights on human capital requirements for business leaders across the organisation;
- Develop the techniques utilised to help contextualise, explain, and quantify the forces which influence workforce demand;
- Identify, develop, & create the advanced statistical techniques which integrate quantitative and qualitative data insights related to understanding the workforce of the future;
- Identify, organise, and maintain existing qualitative & quantitative information sources so that direct team members can better leverage the information and extract value-added workforce insights for IAG stakeholders;
- Consult with the various internal stakeholders who are owners of these data sources such that the production and delivery of information-based insights can be automated and scaled across the enterprise;
- Ensure that deliverables are translated into non-technical language and prepared in a manner where stakeholders can understand their meaning through appropriate visual & contextual representations of information;
- Develop and deliver the information through an integrated high-level workforce strategy lens;
- Identify, research, and review external solutions that IAG can incorporate into the established suite of workforce analytics tools & techniques;
Skills & Experience
- Capacity to understand the link between enterprise strategy and human capital requirements;
- Understanding of business drivers and how they impact organisational outcomes;
- Ability to organise, structure, manipulate, and extract insights from strategic plans, Contextual HR information, and structured workforce information;
- Strong conceptual reasoning skills and the ability to work with a high level of ambiguity;
- Ability (or willingness) to create & develop customised equations/algorithms;
- Understanding of how work, jobs, and labour outputs can be valued and quantified in a business context;
- Exposure to a range of people and culture practices, workforce/people analytics, and reporting;
- Capability to utilise data visualisation tools such as Tableau and/or Power BI (or similar);
- Ability to collaborate and influence with different/multiple stakeholders;
- Ability to translate quantitative & qualitative information to relay insights through narrative & visual means;
- Strong understanding of business/statistical modelling;
- Data Science, Data Analysis, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, some combination of, or equivalent qualification(s) is preferred;
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value differences, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it’s not about labels, boxes or categories. It’s about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region’s most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply’!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work & leave options, generous parental leave & return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.
Please note, applications for this role will close 25th August