Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
Reporting to the Procurement Officer the purpose of the Procurement Clerk is to consult with PCC functional teams and Corrective Service Industries (CSI) to determine procurement needs and changes in demand.
Key Responsibilities & Skills:
- Conduct low-level sourcing activities in accordance with established policies and procedures to meet PCC needs
- Raise purchase requisitions
- Assist with management of the PCC vendor master-list
- Assist with checking and verifying - including via liaison with the senior management team and other staff - that subcontractor products and services conform to the requirements of purchasing documentation prior to release for use or approval of goods receipt, including accompaniment by any applicable manufacturer data report and other quality or safety information
- Coordinate with CSI to ensure sufficient food product stock in the event of a serious incident or emergency where the State is impacted, or where CSI is unable to meet its obligations
- in interfacing with CSI, comply with order times and maximum meal numbers
- Contribute to creation and maintenance of good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Maintain up-to-date records of purchases, pricing and other relevant data
- Assist with the review and analysis all vendors/suppliers and price options
- Provide advice, information and guidance on procurement related matters to functional teams in support of good practice in procurement
- Ensure procurement activities are compliant with procurement guidelines
- Assist to keep up to date with procurement policy, processes and legislation and build knowledge of supplier markets relevant to PCC needs
If you have the required experience and skill we would love to hear from you! Please click apply with your resume for this fantastic opportunity!
NB: This is a 6 Month Fixed Term Role.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 106408