AustralianSuper is Australia’s largest super fund and is for all Australians and businesses. We put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcome.
Here’s where you come in…
As part of the Technology Services Enterprise Technology team within the internal investments team, the BSA Lead role provides critical analysis and thought leadership on strategic projects. You will be a key contact within the Investments technology team and reside across a pipeline of new ideas and initiatives before they are mobilised as projects. The role also includes coaching, developing, and managing a team of BAs.
- Support and coach Business Analysts to develop strong business analysis skills including sharing different requirements development techniques such as user story development and human centred design
- Engage with business and technology stakeholders to develop the business requirements (functional and non-functional) as well as assist in defining MVP to clarify scope and ensure maximum business value is delivered at pace
- Take a data centric approach to requirements development and make effective decisions, balancing colleague / member satisfaction, quality, and risk
- Develop innovative quantitative data-driven insights on business needs
- Think strategically about solutions, and develop the team and solutions with the future in mind
- Ensure technology solutions are elegant in their simplicity
- Ensure that the intended business value is delivered by participating through the project lifecycle and ensuring requirements traceability
- Establish peer review approach within the team to ensure consistency and high quality
- 8+ years BSA experience with proven Team leadership experience
- To be comfortable working in a sometimes fast-paced environment with ambiguity
- Expert knowledge and application of business analysis methods, tools and techniques
- Proven capacity to share deep business analysis expertise and operate as a respected practitioner and peer coach
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Drive team improvements, demonstrate high standards and lead by example
- Work closely with the design and architectures teams to understand requirements
- Assist other teams as required to ensure that the technology solutions that are implemented for the Fund meet business requirements and are fit for purpose
- Superannuation or funds management experience
We believe embracing diversity in thought and perspective helps introduce new and better ways of doing business, delivering better outcomes for our members. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now!
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper’s Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.