- Permanent Opportunity
- Mt Gravatt location
- Extensive career development opportunities
As a key member of the team this role is accountable for assisting in the evaluation and underwriting of renewals, endorsements, cancellations and general underwriting queries within delegated underwriting authorities. Provide administrative support to the business unit in order to achieve planned retention and profit targets. The position will also contribute to ensure all clients are serviced in an efficient and professional manner.
- Accurate and timely processing of renewals, endorsements and cancellations
- Policy account reconciliation tasks
- Review and action items in the team mailboxes
- Issue claims histories as request to our partners
- Preparation and maintenance of policy information
- Provide exceptional customer service whilst meeting all service level agreements
- Identify opportunities that will enhance the quality of customer service and improve productivity for colleagues across the business unit
- Proactively look for ways to reduce referrals, optimize systems and drive
- Develop and maintenance of strong business relationships with our partners
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience in Commercial Underwriting
- Industry and/or field experience & Qualifications Insurance, Financial Service & Customer Service experience
- Minimum Tier 2 qualified
- Business Acumen
- Negotiation and Influencing
- Oral & Written Communication
Click ‘Apply’ and start your career conversation with Talent Acquisition! Applications close on 13th October 2019
Make sure to discuss all internal applications with your current manager before applying. Please note, your eligibility for release on secondment opportunities is dependent approval from your current manager.
Should your application proceed to reference check stage, your current manager will be contacted.