A varied role working across a variety of areas including reception, human resources, document control and supporting the Executive Manager as required.
WHAT YOU WILL BE INVOLVED IN
- Meet & greet visitors upon arrival
- Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Dealing with incoming email & post, often corresponding on behalf of the office.
- Producing documents, reports, and presentations.
HR / OHS
- Assist in developing job descriptions & preparing advertisements
- Induct new employees and workstation set up prior to commencement
- Prepare and execute all HR documentation for new and current staff
- OHS Coordination – including WorkCover claims and legislations.
- Oversee OHS regular meetings, audits, and compliance
- Ensure contracts certificates, insurance, etc
- Manage training requests, records and skills Matrix compliance
- Maintenance and compliance with Procedures and Processes
- Ensuring all procedures are up to date and implemented.
- Document Management
- Creation of the Document Management Plan and update it, as needed.
- Oversee document management through its entire lifecycle (inception to archival)
- Develop and implement a Document review process
- Supporting Executive Manager Administration duties these duties will include
- Tracking Documentation Status
- Ensure Vendor Documentation is delivered on time and all documentation is delivered as per the Document Distribution Requests.
Other miscellaneous duties to support Executive Manager.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
The individual we are seeking will possess the following:
- The ideal candidate should be highly proficient in the use of MS Office.
- They should have excellent communication skills, a good telephone manner and be willing to work with others.
- Preferably the candidate should have experience in Document Control and Project Administration
- Ability to consistently meet multiple and often conflicting deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-Starter with a and strong attention to detail and proven ability to produce results
This opening presents candidates with an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and successful family-owned company in an exciting and expanding industry. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to gain excellent experience with the potential for personal growth and career advancement in a team-oriented and supportive work environment. The salary range for the successful candidate is $60,000 - $67,000.