AustralianSuper is for all Australians and businesses; we put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcome. More than 2 million members trust us to invest more than $170 billion on their behalf.
Here’s where you come in…
To support the growth of AustralianSuper we seeking a Technology Infrastructure Specialist to support the operation management of the AustralianSuper Technology Platforms in partnership with the Funds Managed Service Providers. You will work with the wider IT Service & Operations infrastructure team to:
- Manage BAU operations of one or more technology platforms; Server Operating Systems, Hypervisor virtualisation, Storage, Data virtualisation replication, Client Presentation & Access, Data Protection, Enterprise Monitoring Solutions, Data Centre Management.
- Actively architect, design and implement automation of the technology platform to uplift the operational stability and embed greater efficiency of resources.
- Manage Problem and Change management processes affecting the platform and participate as the platform SME in the transition-to-operations process to ensure all pre-requisites and operational requirements are met as part of the successful milestone completion.
- Maintain up-to-date skills in the domain, mentoring and cross-training other team members in their specialist skills.
- Ensure that clear platform architectures, blueprints/patterns, standards, service definitions and schedules exist, and are actively managed, maintained and up to date for all technology platforms.
- Ensure that the technology platforms are managed effectively and efficiently by the Infrastructure Managed Services Providers (MSP).
- Strong and demonstrable technical background in IT infrastructure platforms (listed above) and associated technologies.
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a Senior Systems Engineer.
- A demonstrated ability in adapting quickly to become the subject matter expert of new technologies, with experience in various complex project environments and in delivering solutions whilst working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders.
- Having a practical knowledge of infrastructure best practices and standards, with excellent relationship building skills so you can influence key decision making processes.
- Customer focussed and results-driven with strong communications skills.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now! Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper’s Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.