#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
We have an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader, Claims, Workers’ Compensation to join our team at IAG and work in our fabulous offices in Melbourne CBD. Lead a team of claims professional within the CGU’s Workers Compensation division in order to deliver customer service excellence and maximise business performance, whilst adhering to regulator performance agreements.
• Lead Team Leaders to optimize performance, deliver customer service excellence and decrease liability in line with relevant Workers Compensation legislation/ guidelines / processes.
• Establish and maintain strong working relationships with all key stakeholders, both internally and externally, to ensure alignment with the delivery against the divisional and overall IAG / CGU Strategy.
• Work with teams to clearly define strategies which result in sustained Return to Work or decision making.
• Achieve business performance targets through the setting of team and individual performance targets.
• Establish, communicate and embed ways of work which support delivery to the business strategy to instil a service centric culture.
• Design internal process which ensure delivery toward the organization’s compliance and assurance requirements.
• Workforce Planning & Recruitment function
Skills & Experience
• Demonstrated effective people management or supervisory experience, including the capability to develop and support individual team members.
• Operational and workflow management
• Demonstrated understanding of the Victorian Workers Compensation & Rehabilitation Act (2013).
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills – demonstrated stakeholder engagement
• Ability to apply critical thinking and problem solving to various situations.
• Time management skills
• Knowledge and experience using a range of systems and computer applications, particularly Excel and Microsoft
• Experience working in a Workers Compensation scheme
• Experience in OHS, Occupation Rehabilitation or RTW coordinator roles
• Tertiary qualification in relevant discipline including, Personal Injury Management or Allied Health.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it’s not about labels, boxes or categories. It’s about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region’s most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply’!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.