Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
Reporting to the BES LGC Service Works Manager the primary purpose of this role is to:
- Support the Service Works Manager by providing operational, technical and contractual direction subcontractors within the Building Essential Services work stream.
- Ensure compliance to contractual requirements for inspections, certifications and reporting.
- Develop, maintain and promote strong client relationships with LAHC management.
- To define, scope and develop work breakdown structures
- To issue Work Orders and monitor project performance against targeted milestones
- To develop and imbed processes that seek to improve the timeliness, quality and profitability of each project
The person we are looking for will have:
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Client Focus - Always acts with the client in mind
- Work Standards & Results - Delivers high work standards
- Demonstrated experience and success in managing a multi-discipline workforce.
- Demonstrated experience using construction project management tools.
- Sound knowledge of and relevant experience in the application of estimating principles
- Relevant and current trade qualifications essential (Fire / mechanical / electrical / plumbing)
- Current and valid driver’s license
- OHS General Induction to Construction Certificate
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, Access
- Level 4 – People, Process & Project Leader
- Requires travel to different regional offices and client properties.
If you have the required qualifications, skills and experience we would love to hear from you. Please click apply with your resume for this fantastic opportunity!
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 106613