#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
The purpose of the role is to support the Group in maintaining effective governance over its cloud usage. This includes compliance with applicable legislation, regulatory requirements, internal policies and the standards we apply to our use of cloud. Your contribution will primarily focus on the provision of support of cloud governance operations and risk analysis.
Support Cloud Governance Assessments:
- Support appropriate materiality and other cloud risk assessments and requests from business, risk, compliance and other operational teams under guidance of Cloud Risk Specialist
- Escalate risks, compliance incidents and breaches to management in a timely manner and support stakeholders with remediation activities required.
Accountability 2 – Support Cloud Governance Team & Platforms:
- Coordinate workflow and reporting in the Cloud Governance and Risk Team
- Execute the program of work required to achieve the desired uplift in risk maturity across Cloud Services.This is expected to include: Cloud risk and controls library, Cloud risk framework, self service and onboarding material for new cloud consumers, increasing awareness and providing training on cloud and IT risk, cloud usage register
Skills & Experience
- Able to work autonomously and maintain effective communication across different business, technical and risk teams with varying levels awareness & knowledge.
- Detailed and process-oriented by nature, with the ability to provide insightful analysis and pragmatic advice in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with looking at the wider picture and articulate complex problems in an easy-to-understand and digestible format.
- Experience working with Atlassian products and MS office advanced skills (e.g. JIRA & Confluence, excel).
- (Desirable) Familiarity with Cloud and Financial Services regulations.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply’! Applications Close November 8th 2019
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.