We currently have an opportunity for an experienced HR Manager located in Darwin on a maternity leave contract on our TRACE JV.
Working as part of a site-based operational team in a fast paced environment, you will utilise your HR and ER experience to support and guide our people leaders and ensure contract performance is achieved.
The main function of this role is to manage all aspects of human resources over the employee life cycle that promote and support collaborative employee relations and achieve local content objectives.
Your duties will include, but are not limited, to:
- Provide advice relating to complex or sensitive issues, including application of legislation, deployment and interpretation of people policies, Enterprise Agreement provisions, conditions, providing advice and support on managing performance, discipline and termination.
- Oversee recruitment activities to the approved resource mobilisation plan, ensuring all authorisation processes, contractual requirements and performance targets are met
- Local management of the site administration team including overall accountability for the following:
- Employee on-boarding, mobilisation and demobilisation activities across the Contract ensuring resource schedules and client processes are met
- Training administration in line with the client’s skills and competency management specifications
- Site based time entry and payroll processes including issue resolution
- Lead and deliver communications to the workforce and people leaders (including inductions and training) on matters that impact employee relations including the application of industrial instruments, relevant employment terms and conditions, training and development, and employee engagement and well-being initiatives
- Prepare Weekly, monthly and quarterly reports (quantitative and qualitative); report against agreed contract KPIs
We recognise that people are our greatest asset and we are committed to being one of the best employers to work for. As a result we seek to employ a person who will succeed in this role and will have:
- Previous extensive experience in generalist HR & IR/ER across blue and white collar workforces is essential
- Operational HR experience in resources or heavy industrial environments is highly desirable.
- Highly effective communication skills: written, verbal & listening.
- An ability to work flexibly and adaptively in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders.
- A degree level qualification in a human resources management, Law, Business or a related discipline.
If you enjoy a challenge and would like to be part of our dynamic, growing and exciting company, apply now.
Broadspectrum is an equal opportunity employer and we strive to recruit and appoint the best available person regardless of sex, age, religion, marital status, nationality, sexual orientation or disability.