Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
Broadspectrum boasts a long and successful relationship with our Defence client across the country. We currently have the contract to supply Land Materiel Maintenance (LMM) Services to support the Australian Defence Force (ADF) and we require a Storeperson on a permanent full-time basis to join our team.
Based at Edinburgh, the role reports to the Senior Storeperson and it aims to assist with the provision of effective and efficient delivery of the Stores Service.
- Receiving goods, handling paperwork, using a forklift to store parts
- Actively participate in Broadspectrum's ‘vision’ to include safety, quality, customer service and environment as a culture and a way of doing business
- Attend training and development to assist with multi-skilling and personal growth.
- Ensure competency skills and licences are maintained and attend appropriate training
- Assist the Stores Supervisor with maintenance record keeping and documentation
- Participate in monthly Toolbox Meetings
- Assist the Site Supervisor with HSE Site Inspections
- Promote safety in the workplace
- Receive and record customer complaints.
- Advise Site Supervisor of any issue which may affect service delivery or client relationships
- Assist with client satisfaction and service performance
- Ensure contractual obligations are met with respect to service delivery and instructions, statement of works and Transfield Services procedures and instructions.
- Participate in Transfield Services Continuous Improvement Program
- Recommend and monitor improvements to Stores Service to improve productivity and/or reduce cost.
Experience and skills
- Must have a forklift licence and forklift experience
- Some background in a Stores/Warehouse environment
- Friendly, open and keen to perform to the best of their ability
- Hard working individual with a great work ethic
- Strong focus who can just get on with the job and get it done
- Effective, proactive communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong IT skills – especially experience of using the MILIS system, SAP or equivalent
- Ideally, you would have come from a Logistics, ex-Defence and/or warehousing background
Please Click “APPLY” to forward your application CV, along with copies of the above trade qualifications as well as proof of Citizenship. You must be an Australian Citizen and be able to obtain an ADF Clearance.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 93761