Broadspectrum is working with our fellow Ferrovial Services’ company Amey to support the Netflow Consortium with the delivery and management of the Western Roads Upgrade PPP. This exciting project is Victoria’s largest single investment in arterial roads to date and includes road upgrades, duplicated lanes and road rehabilitation and maintenance for 23 years.
About the role
We are currently inviting applications for a Project Manager – Pavements to join our team on the upcoming roads contract.
The primary purpose of the role is to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of works projects within a designated portfolio to achieve time, cost and quality outcomes in line with the contract requirements.
As the successful candidate in this role, some of your core responsibilities will include;
- Manage the operational planning, approvals and delivery of a number of pavement rehabilitation projects, ensuring delivery within cost, safety, quality and time constraints
- Engage with Environment, Community and Safety SMEs to ensure compliance requirements are met prior to delivery.
- Ensure the pavements delivery of projects and proposals are based on well considered, sound engineering principles by working with the Asset Management and Design Teams with demonstrated accuracy in quantity, resources, time and cost
- All documentation is professionally prepared, rigidly controlled, accurately updated and appropriately authorised to ensure approval and certification by the Independent Reviewer
- All projects undergo a suitable risk analysis at each stage of development including, assessing and managing business, community and environmental risks
- Regular project status reports and updates of technical issues
- Prepare, evaluate and manage subcontractors, ensuring compliance with safety and health, environmental and quality requirements and capability to perform the contract obligations
- Performance manage, cost, quality, program, safety and environment
- Establish and agree the design and delivery concepts / requirements, ensuring it meets client requirements
Previous experience should include but not limited to;
- Previous management experience in Roads industry
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in positions which provided technical skills and accountability for results in a similar size business
- Previous leadership experience demonstrating analytical and strategic thinking, planning and organising
- Strong communication skills with a commercial focus/business acumen
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- General Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- Medium to advanced computer literacy (internet, MS Office applications, database management, document control)
This is a great opportunity to work in a high performing team and be part of the team's success. Broadspectrum offers the opportunity to work in a diverse global environment with a culture of safety and integrity.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 93633
Please visit the Careers section of our website or Click “APPLY” to forward your application CV, along with copies of any relevant qualifications. To be considered for this role you will be required to undertake an Australian Federal Police Check and a Pre-employment Medical Assessment.