Broadspectrum is working with our fellow Ferrovial Services’ company Amey to support the Netflow Consortium. This exciting project is Victoria’s largest single investment in arterial roads to date and includes road upgrades, duplicated lanes and road rehabilitation and maintenance for 20 years.
About the role
We are currently inviting applications for Maintenance Labourers to join our team on an upcoming roads contract.
The primary purpose of this role requires the general delivery of road/bridge maintenance and incident response services to meet operational requirements.
As the successful candidate in this role, some of your core responsibilities will include;
- Undertake work as instructed by the Leading Hand or Supervisor in compliance with all health, safety, environmental and quality requirements.
- Take an active part in Toolbox talks and prestart meetings.
- Take part in the review of Job Starts and continually review the safety of yourself and others while undertaking works.
- Follow all Company, Mandatory, Site and Client rules and policies and report any breaches to the Leading Hand or Supervisor.
- Work with the crew and Leading Hand to ensure works are delivered safely, on time and as per scope.
- Participate in any required investigations.
Your experience should include but not limited to;
- General Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in construction, engineering or other related field
- Valid Driver’s Licence – Car licence mandatory; Light Rigid or Medium Rigid advantageous
- Basic computer literacy (internet, MS Office applications)
- Experience of dealing with the public and other stakeholders in a work environment
This is a great opportunity to work in a high performing team and be part of the team's success. Broadspectrum offers the opportunity to work in a diverse global environment with a culture of safety and integrity.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 94095
Please visit the Careers section of our website or Click “APPLY” to forward your application CV, along with copies of any relevant qualifications. To be considered for this role you will be required to undertake an Australian Federal Police Check and a Pre-employment Medical Assessment.