Meeting market demand for a new way of delivering outsourced Corporate Real Estate services, Broadspectrum Property integrates core property and facilities management services alongside specialist space management, engineering, project and asset management services.
Leveraging the pedigree and expertise of the Broadspectrum Group with over 20,000 professional people located across Australia and more than 80,000 globally, Broadspectrum Property delivers a truly seamless corporate real estate solution.
About the role
Reporting into the National Operations Manager you will be responsible for providing administrative support in fast paced environment where your workload will be extremely varied. You will play a key role in supporting this busy contract and be the person that ensures everything runs smoothly. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Assisting with the preparation of reports and presentations
• Administrative duties relating to the organisation of meetings and schedules
• Agenda preparation and minute taking for strategic and tactical governance meetings
• Coordination of travel requirements
• Establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with key stakeholders within the Broadspectrum (BRS) Property team
• Administer Contract team site(s)
• General office administration
Skills & Experience
• Experience within a similar role
• High attention to detail
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications
• Positive attitude with a strong work ethic
• Great communication skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
• Client focus
This is a great opportunity to work in a high performing team and be part of the long term success. Excellent career opportunities available and the opportunity to work within forward thinking and fast moving organisation.