ICC Sydney is a $1.5 billion development that has transformed the Darling Harbour precinct. The project delivered 35,000sqm of internal exhibition space, the largest commercial kitchen in the southern hemisphere, Australia’s largest ballroom, an open air event deck, and an 8000 seat entertainment theatre.
We are currently looking to recruit a Financial Systems Accountant to play a vital role in our Finance Team. This role is responsible for reviewing, maintaining and in some cases implementing the financial systems of ICC Sydney, including the Point of Sale system, Financials, inventory system and other finance systems.
- Responsible for financial system projects and implementation.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports and analyses.
- Assisting with accurate financial, budget and management reporting.
- Development, implementation and maintenance of accounting and administrative policies and procedures for a wide-ranging set of activities including financial accounting and reporting and other corporate policies.
- Supporting the payroll, purchasing, accounts payable/receivable departments.
- Assisting with the accurate financial, taxation and management reporting.
The successful candidate will;
- Have the minimum of a Bachelor Degree in an accounting or business discipline;
- Progress towards or completion of CPA/CA is desired.
- Have a high standard of documentation and reporting skills.
- Have a commercial or firm based level of experience in financial reporting, business planning, analysis, legal, policies and procedures, payroll management, inventory and materials management, risk management, tax and administration.
- Have a Financial Systems accounting background with exposure to systems implementation and good understanding of point of sales systems, accounting systems, spreadsheets and databases.
Please Note; relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These include National Criminal Records and National Police Background Checks, Proof of Identity that meets the 100-point check and may include Working with Children background checks. Shortlisted candidates may also be required to pass a physical assessment as part of the recruitment process.