ICC Sydney is a $1.5 billion development that has transformed the Darling Harbour precinct. The project delivered 35,000sqm of internal exhibition space, the largest commercial kitchen in the southern hemisphere, Australia’s largest ballroom, an open air event deck, and an 8000 seat entertainment theatre.
We are currently looking to recruit an ICT Helpdesk Officer to be part of our ICT Operations team. This role is responsible for the monitoring and actioning of internal/external service desk ticket troubleshooting and resolution, ensuring minimal end user disruption.
- Respond to employee and customer/client IT support and assistance requests.
- Monitor internal helpdesk to ensure ticket resolution and downtime is kept to a required service level agreements.
- Represent the ICT Department by maintaining warm and hospitable customer relations with both internal and external customers.
- Install and troubleshoot ICT services, communications and equipment for staff and clients.
- Escalate incidents appropriately where required.
The successful candidate will have;
- A Microsoft Desktop or Server Certifications and Networking Certification (N+, or CCNA) is desirable.
- Minimum 3 months experience providing ICT Support with experience in a customer service environment.
- Working knowledge of Windows 10 as well as Microsoft:- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Working knowledge of networking technologies including wireless technologies, virtual networks and security.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to think strategically, with an analytical and creative approach to problem solving.
Please Note; relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These include National Criminal Records and National Police Background Checks, Proof of Identity that meets the 100-point check and may include Working with Children background checks.