Ten Rivers is an exciting, agile company working in the Environmental Land Management space. An opportunity has become available for an experienced Land Management Technician. Ten Rivers is part of the Broadspectrum group of companies. Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and services organisation operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors.
Broadspectrum has a long and successful partnership with the Australian Defence Force (ADF) and is now expanding due to the renewal and extension of the Base Services contract to manage ADF facilities at a national level. Ten Rivers provides specialist land management expertise to Broadspectrum for this service delivery.
We are currently looking to engage a qualified, experienced Land Management Technicians to complement and build the business. We are seeking a qualified Land Management Technicians to ensure the efficient delivery of the day to day works and maintenance program covering Land Management, Horticulture and Arboriculture, whilst having a thorough understanding of the environmental needs of the business and our clients.
The main roles and responsibilities include:
- Day to day execution of programmed land management, horticulture and arboriculture works
- Assist in data collection and report writing including targeted recommendations
- Implement the delivery of environmental and bushfire management plans
- Assist in the maintenance and upkeep of high profile garden / landscaped areas across clients Estates
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in a similar role and working environment
- Valid Australian manual Driving Licence
- Certificate III in Conservation and Land Management
- Certificate 1 in Wildfire Fire Fighting
- Level 2 Workplace First Aid
- Agricultural Chemical User Permit (ACUP)
Please visit the Careers section of our website or Click “APPLY” to forward your application CV, along with copies of your trade qualifications and proof of Citizenship. You must be an Australian citizen and be able to maintain a Department of Defence Security Clearance to apply.
Ten Rivers is an equal opportunity employer and we strive to recruit and appoint the best available person regardless of sex, age, religion, race, marital status, nationality, sexual orientation or disability.