ABOUT THE ROLE
Easternwell Camp Management currently have a position available for a motivated person to join their team, based in the Toowoomba office, as full time, Business Administration Trainee.
You will build your skills to be able to assist the team with administration duties (collating reports, creating documents etc.) and participate in interesting projects along the way.
The successful applicant will receive an accredited Certificate III Business Administration qualification (on successful completion).
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The Easternwell Camp Management team are a dynamic group of professionals, who work hard, but like to have fun while doing it. We are looking for someone with a bright, friendly personality, who is most importantly, keen to commit to a career in administration – this is not just a job.
• Sound computer skills (training for specific programs will be provided on the job)
• The ability to read and understand instructions, complete basic forms, documentation and reports.
• Sound literacy and good communication skills.
• Reliability and good worth ethic
• Neat and tidy presentation
Diversity and Creating Inclusion are key components of our Talent Management Strategy. Indigenous Australian applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
People with tertiary qualifications need not apply.
The successful candidate will receive:
• National Training Wage Award + 9.5% Superannuation
• Fully funded qualification
Closing Date: Tuesday 27th February 2018, 5PM.
Applications must include and up to date CV and a tailored cover letter telling us all about you.
• Who are you?
• What are your interests? (both professional and personal)
• What do you think makes you the ideal candidate for this job?
• Why do you want this traineeship with Easternwell?