Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
- Permanent full time role located at Mascot
- Be a part of a reputed Airport Line Rail contract
- Friendly & supportive work culture
Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent, you will provide site and workshop maintenance operations to maintain, repair, replace and ensure the integrity and performance of equipment and systems on the Epping Chatswood Rail Line.
Key responsibilities includes (not limited to):
- Perform planned preventative maintenance and carry out performance checks as required.
- Repair, refurbish or replace defective plant or equipment. Perform corrective maintenance activities as required to restore plant and equipment performance both on site and in the maintenance compound.
- Document all activities, readings taken, materials and time used to input information into the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS), Quality Assurance records and Payroll information required for assigned tasks.
- Provide Incident Response Services and additional resource for Emergency Response when required.
- Assist in managing store activities for consumables and spare parts.
- Maintain and keep safe all tools, equipment (including safety equipment), plant items, motor vehicles, crane trucks, and hired plant items.
Skills & Technical Competencies required for the role
- Qualified Electrical Supervisor Certificate – M
- Ability to read electrical drawings such as single line diagrams and control schematics – M
- Basic knowledge of PLCs – M
- Basic fault diagnosis skills for industrial electrical equipment – M
- Current New South Wales Drivers Licence – M
- Confined space entry – D
- Working from Elevated Work Platforms – D
- Green Card – M
- RISI Card – M
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 94691