Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
Reporting into the Contract Manager you will be responsible for managing the daily business operations on one of our key contracts.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Management of operations team of Supervisors, field coordinators, and management of portfolio of operational projects
- Resource management across the portfolio of contracts
- Stakeholder management including client operations and maintenance teams, managing the integration of project work and ensuring KPI's are met
- Plant and Equipment coordination and management
- Managing workshop and stores including NDE, surface treatment and logistics
Skills & Experience
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 95055
- Oil and Gas experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills for multidiscipline teams
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Development of team, therefore strong interpersonal skills and capability development including successions planning and upskilling
- Trades background with experience in managing shutdowns and projects in Brownfields environment