Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
Reporting into the Contract Manager you will be responsible for managing key projects for one of our key contracts.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the management of a portfolio of projects on the contract.
- Management, administration and development of a Project Management office.
- Managing a team of Engineers, project controls, commercial and bidding
- Stakeholder management on site and in Brisbane with the client's various stakeholder groups
Skills & Experience
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 95056
- Oil and Gas experience
- Project or Program management credentials
- Experience leading a team of multidiscipline project engineers and project controls
- Electrical Engineer background (preferable) with an engineering degree