Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, transport, property and defence sectors. We employ over 20,000 people and are a wholly owned subsidiary of Ferrovial Services.
Broadspectrum is responsible for managing the maintenance of infrastructure and essential services including track, signals, drainage, lighting, ventilation, UPS and fire systems across the Airport Rail Link for Sydney Trains
Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent, the successful applicant will provide maintenance inspections, assessments and repairs across the related signal infrastructure. As we provide 24 hour coverage, they will be required to work on a rotating roster which includes both day & night shifts.
Key responsibilities include (not limited to):
• Complete routine inspections and maintenance activities for signalling infrastructure
• Attend Signalling failures to analyse, repair & report cause of failures
• After hours call-out Attendance to signal system failures and incidents affecting train services
• Assist Broadspectrum personnel to undertake routine maintenance and repairs across Airport Line Track and Tunnel assets
What we are looking for:
• Knowledge of Sydney Trains signalling systems including installation, maintenance & fault finding
• Construction Industry Induction (White Card)
• Rail Safety Worker Category 1 Medical Certificate.
• Relevant trade qualifications and electrical licence
• RIW Card
• Current Sydney Trains certificate of competency as a signal electrician
• Drivers licence
• Protection officer accreditation (Desirable)
What’s in it for you:
In return, you will be joining a great team and on a long-term government contract. Broadspectrum is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career and the exciting opportunity to be a part of the wider Ferrovial groupWe acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business. Position Reference Number: 95272