Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a complex and rapidly growing business with the industry know-how, training and opportunities you need to develop an exciting career.
Due To continued growth Broadspectrum are currently looking to engage an experienced & qualified Food & Beverage Supervisor. This full time position will see you predominantly based at RAAF base Darwin, NT.
Reporting to the Food & Beverage Manager your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
• Ensure accurate capture of all relevant statistics and correct and timely use of the Mess Manager Pack/Bar Reconciliation
• Full Management of mess and base functions and events
• Monthly stock reconciliation sheet in order to monitor and control stock levels / wastage
• Liaise daily with Food & Beverage Supervisors and Head Chefs
• Ensure Food Safety Plan is adhered too
• Liaison with mess committees and reflect actions to be taken
• Reporting and ordering of materials
• Support the Food & Beverage Manager for the provision of events quotes etc.
• Produce rosters and manage staff for Hospitality and Catering support to Defence
• Ensure accurate capture of all relevant statistics and correct and timely use of the Mess Manager Pack
• Multi-skilled in all aspects of hospitality and customer service delivery
Skills and Experience:
• You must be an Australian Citizen and be able to obtain an ADF Clearance
• Certificate IV in Hospitality Operations - Business, Food and Beverage or related discipline essential
• Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training highly regarded
• Current Senior First Aid Certificate
• HACCP Accredited Training
• Drivers Licence
• Good computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite, RSA, SAP)
• Minimum 3 years previous experience in similar position
Please visit the Careers section of our website or Click “APPLY” to forward your application CV, along with copies of your trade qualifications and proof of Citizenship.
This is your chance to experience the safe, rewarding and performance driven culture you deserve.