Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
About the role
Broadspectrum are seeking an Estimator with experience and knowledge of Facilities Management (FM) services to be part of our dynamic bid team. The successful applicant will plan and co-ordinate estimating and related functions to maintain technical standards, and assist with maximising success in tendering and quoting in a broad range of portfolios.
Key to your success in this role, you will have demonstrated experience in:
- The preparation of tenders and quotes, and associated reporting
- Developing and maintaining a contract-specific database of estimating information
- Working alongside the Proposal’s Manager and Operational SME's in the development and validation of estimates to ensure a commercially competitive outcome
- Scheduling labour cost calculations and cost estimates for internal & external services
- Source, evaluate, liaise and negotiate with subcontractors
- Prepare and evaluate risk profiles for each estimate
- Advise on commercial models that maximise return and favourably differentiate the bid from competitors
Working as part of a diverse organisation you will have demonstrated experience in Facility Management estimating, across a broad range of sectors and the ability to engage and liaise with both internal and external stakeholders throughout the development process of our bids.
Highly desirable skills would include:
- Qualifications in accounting, or engineering.
- Good analytical skills to interpret client data
- Experience working within an Operational role.
- Experience with HardDollar estimating software
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 94743
This is a great opportunity to work in a high performing team and be part of the team's success.