Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
About the role
Reporting into the Maintenance Manager you will play a leading role in the Maintenance team by collaborating effectively with all staff and key stakeholders. You will develop, execute and deliver maintenance schedules which comply with contractual obligation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop maintenance plans, work procedures and SWMS in relation to routine and foreseeable events
- Co-ordinate maintenance and repair of Toowoomba Second Range Crossing assets in accordance with Maintenance Standards and best industry practice
- Program scheduled maintenance and repair activities so as to minimise traffic disruption in accordance with Project Deed. This includes assisting in the development of Code of Maintenance Standards and ensuring response and rectification times are achieved
- Attend incidents and assist in providing incident response activities / services inside of project obligations and internal direction
- Develop, implement and monitor maintenance performance indicators
- Provision of training needs for Maintenance Team members and other Broadspectrum employees as necessary
- Ensure all safety procedures and measures are applied prior to works commencing
During the pre-operations and operations and maintenance stage, the incumbent is expected to assist in the following activities;
- Preparation of manuals
- Development / refinement of maintenance schedules
- Assist with Asset Management System database input
- Employment of staff
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated safety experience in a relevant field
- Pavements, Structures, Earthworks and Draining maintenance experience
- Civil maintenance experience
- A leader capable of influencing a team
- Advanced Computer Skills
- Ability to time manage, set priorities and work to strict deadlines
- SAP experience desirable
- Advanced communication skills with an ability to relate and modify communication style for stakeholders with diverse requirements and differing levels of required understanding
- Traffic Management experience preferred
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a high performing team and play a key role in the mobilisation of a new Operations and Maintenance contract in Toowoomba. You will receive a highly competitive salary packages as well as long term investment in your career development.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 94713