A boutique Advisory and Business Taxation Firm located in the inner eastern suburbs. We pride ourselves on being more than just Certified Practising Accountants and Business Advisors. We have a strong client service ethic and embrace the role as trusted advisers to our clients by delivering on our promises and ensuring our knowledge and advice is relevant and contemporary.
As a Receptionist your role will include:-
- Managing calls and in-coming client and guest appointments in a friendly, professional and efficient manner.
- Maintain the professionalism of reception and meeting room areas
- Book meeting rooms and in-room catering
- Register in-coming and out-going correspondence including electronic filing
- Manage and document client issues in the first instance
- Maintaining Company registers, ASIC correspondence and forms, annual company reviews, minutes, resolutions, dividend statements, share certificates and the like
- Formation & registrations of new companies, trusts and SMSF’s
- Updating details, registrations & liaising with the ATO, ABR and ASIC
- PPSR Searches, Registrations, Forms, etc.
- Updating and maintaining client databases
- TFN/ABN/GST/PAYGW/Workcover and other Registrations
- Invoicing clients
- Ad-hoc administrative duties as required
To Be Successful you must have:-
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Professionally presented with a pleasant and professional phone manner
- Must have previous experience within an Australian professional services business
- Experience within an Australian Accounting Firm would be advantageous
- Minimum of 2+years Corporate Secretarial experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Excellent spelling & grammar
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, Word, & Outlook
- Experience with Accounting Software Packages will be highly regarded
- This is a role that offers genuine variety and the opportunity to be part of something really exciting.
- A competitive salary package within a Diverse and Progressive Firm.
This role is available immediately for the right person. Please direct inquiries and applications addressing the above detailed selection criteria to:-firstname.lastname@example.org