Broadspectrum and Suez, have teamed together as Allwater - an internationally experienced team that combines operating and technical excellence on a global scale within the Water and Wastewater Industry. Together with our Alliance partner SA Water, Allwater is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the water and wastewater networks and associated assets throughout the Adelaide metropolitan area.
• Happy Valley
• Permanent / Full-time
Allwater are currently seeking a suitably experienced candidate to fulfil the role of Customer Field Services Support Officer to work in our Customer Field Services team based in Happy Valley.
Joining an experienced and dedicated team who is part of our Customer Field Services group, you will play an important role in the effective operation of Southern Customer Field Services.
Reporting to the Southern Customer Field Services Manager, this role is office based and requires someone with an excellent attention to detail and efficient, process orientated work style.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• providing support and assistance to the Southern Customer Field Services Manager with reporting, data entry, work order research, meetings, general office administration and coordination,
• ensuring work order, materials and purchasing data from Allwater Networks Field personnel is entered accurately and efficiently into the Maximo and SAP database systems,
• investigating and providing detailed reports on work order queries from the client,
• representing the Alliance in a positive manner and to provide professional, timely support to the Southern Customer Field Services Managers, Supervisors, Planners and Schedulers.
To be considered for this role you will demonstrate:
• excellent interpersonal skills which will enable you to foster positive working relationships with a number of stakeholders,
• excellent verbal and written communication
• proven experience in a similar role will be advantageous,
• a methodical approach and high attention to detail will be necessary to record and analyse crucial data effectively
• experience with IT systems is essential and automated control systems is also desirable.
• Proficient in Microsoft skills (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Maximo7 and SAP applications preferred
• Alpha and numeric data entry
• Current unrestricted driver’s license is required
• Verification of qualifications/licenses will be undertaken along with pre-employment medicals and background police checks for all shortlisted candidates.
• The right to work in Australia
To apply for this position, please forward an your CV and Cover Letter in application for the role by clicking 'APPLY' and following the prompts. Please note applications close COB Friday 20th Avril 2018.
Allwater prides itself on a commitment to safety, a drive for excellence and offers challenge, growth and career opportunity in a supportive working environment.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 96253