Security & Emergency Management Specialist
TRACE JV is a joint venture between Broadspectrum and Cegelec Oil & Gas and is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, and property and defence sectors. This is a complex and evolving business offering the high profile projects, large-scale challenges and tailored support you need to achieve on the global stage.
Due to the continued growth on our recently awarded long term maintenance contract TRACE JV is seeking to engage an experienced & qualified Security & Emergency Management Specialist. The role will see you responsible for Implementation, maintenance and compliance of facility emergency response plans (ERPs) and security management plans (SMPs) and arrangements. To be successful with your application, you should be able to demonstrate your previous site based experience in an operations environment.
This 12 month fixed term contract will see you based locally in Darwin working Monday – Friday.
Tasks will include but not limited to:
- Oversee Contractor Emergency Response Service to ensure alignment with Operations emergency response processes
- Oversee facility Level 1 ERT initial and refresher training programs and administer ERT competencies
- Maintain facility Level 1 ERT drills and exercise programs including reporting and lessons learned
- Develop and roll out security training for the Security Guard Force and CCR Operators
- Assist Port Facility Security Officers to comply with MTOFSA/R regulations and requirements under the Port Facility Security Plan
- Ensure the facility complies with relevant security and emergency management legislation and regulation
- In conjunction with the Perth S&EM Team, perform stakeholder engagement with Darwin security and emergency response regulators and response agencies as per ERP & SMP requirements
- Act as the S&EM SME for document review and advice
- Maintain emergency and security facilities and equipment on site to ensure they are suitable and fit for purpose – work with Perth S&EM team to ensure alignment between Onshore and Offshore
Skills & Experience
- Experience writing and implementing Onshore LNG facility emergency response plans and security management plans
- Experience developing and delivering security and emergency management training
- Practical experience in security and emergency management in Australia and international environments.
- Understanding of onshore and offshore oil and gas industry, including LNG.
- Working knowledge of critical infrastructure security in Australia.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of security and emergency management equipment and facilities on LNG onshore facilities
- Experience managing contracts and conducting contractor assurance activities
- Knowledge and understanding of Australian and International security and emergency management legislation and regulations including MTOFSA/R, Work Health and Safety (National Uniform Legislation) Regulation, NT Dangerous Goods Regulations
If you enjoy a challenge and would like to be part of our dynamic, growing and exciting company, apply now.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion are key components of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.