TRACE is a joint venture between Broadspectrum and Cegelec Oil & Gas and is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, and property and defence sectors. This is a complex and evolving business offering the high profile projects, large-scale challenges and tailored support you need to achieve on the global stage.
Due to continued growth, Trace are currently looking to engage a number of experienced Oil & Gas Minor Brownfield & Maintenance Co-ordinators. These 12 month fixed term roles will see you based in Darwin working Monday to Friday.
This position provides leadership, direction and support for preparation and planning of maintenance activities through to implementation of minor Brownfield & maintenance activities on recently commissioned areas of the INPEX Ichthys onshore LNG processing facility. To be successful in this role you will have worked in a similar role and have extensive SAP experience.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating multidiscipline minor brownfield works
- Coordinating minor defect remediation and debottlenecking activities
- Coordination of any emergent unplanned maintenance work scopes as required
- Confirm scope and develop and compile work packs with detailed method statements incorporating inspection and test plans.
- Secure resources required to successfully complete scope and mobilize vendors for execution
- Create and develop work permits before mobilizing resources to site.
- Coordination of engineering, drafting, fabrication and implementation vendors to ensure quality and time commitments are met.
- Continuous improvement and updates in SAP Master Data.
- Task list development and updates, material cataloguing as well as BOM updates.
- Procure materials and raise service orders to successfully execute work orders to strict QA/QC requirements.
- Communicate with key stakeholders
- Reviewing and updating where required; piping, structural and mechanical engineering drawings.
- Participate in work place risk assessments for complex tasks
- Excellent knowledge of the relevant trade and/or discipline areas - ability to provide guidance, expertise to others, including Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Fabric Maintenance (Paint/Insulation) and Piping systems.
- A proven working knowledge of a range of access solutions (scaffold systems & rope access)
- Ability to organise and coordinate resources in an operational environment
- Knowledge of plant process – safety, integrity and maintenance processes
- Ability to supervise or lead a team, including demonstrated safety leadership
- Good computer skills in SAP, MS Word, Excel, Access, Power Point
- Experienced with SAP system
- Demonstrated safety leadership
- Ability to prioritise and coordinate large volumes of work concurrently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to enable effective communication with key stakeholders.
- Whilst not essential, LNG maintenance operations experience will be highly regarded.
This is your chance to experience the safe, rewarding and performance driven culture you deserve.
If you enjoy a challenge and would like to be part of our dynamic, growing and exciting company, apply now.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion are key components of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.