Easternwell is one of Australia's leading drilling, well servicing and remote mobile camp management companies. We operate under long term contracts and service some of the world’s largest resource companies.
Due to our continued growth and internal promotions, Easternwell are looking for experienced Well Servicing Rig Crews, to join the Easternwell Family.
As industry experts in the Well Servicing field, we provide our people with:
- A genuinely safe work culture and environment;
- A management team, with local experience and the interests of our crews at heart;
- A 2:2 roster and consistent work;
- Nationally accredited training through our RTO;
- A supportive, family orientated company;
- Accommodation in our award winning camps;
- Competitive day rate.
About the Role:
- Our rigs operate throughout the Surat and Cooper Basin areas;
- The point of hire is Toowoomba with potential pick up points including Roma and Toowoomba dependent on rig location and where you live;
- 2:2 Roster;
- Our well servicing operations include workovers, completions and downhole intervention services.
- Experience working in Well Servicing operations as a Derrickhand or above;
- Accredited certification (Onshore Oil and Gas/ Well Servicing Operations);
- Strong mechanical ability and proven experience in operating plant and equipment;
- A high regard and positive attitude towards safety and teamwork;
- Open Manual Drivers Licence;
- Australian based experience;
- The right to live and work in Australia.
To apply online, click the 'apply' button below. Check out our Rig Life video http://careers.easternwell.com.au/
We acknowledge the importance of ours people’s diverse experiences, talents and culture that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion are key components of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.