Broadspectrum are an operations, maintenance and services organisation operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, and property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business, offering a dynamic and challenging environment with a breadth of risk profile rarely found in a single organisation.
We have a long and successful partnership with the Australian Defence Force (ADF) and we are seeking a Performance & Innovation Regional Assurance Lead to support base services in meeting contractual performance indicators, monitoring and measuring outcomes to achieve a continuous improvement in performance. Positions to be filled are based in Darwin, Adelaide and Melbourne. A six month fixed term stay in Darwin will be considered for interstate applicants, with a view to permanency.
As a Lead within the performance and assurance team, your duties will include
- Manage the annual assurance schedule for the region ensuing all contractual and internal audits are scheduled and conducted in required timeframes and in accordance with required procedures
- Conduct ad hoc audits as and when required by the business, in addition to those audits defined in the assurance schedule
- Liaise with external auditors as required by the Assurance Manager to ensure audits are conducted within required timeframes and that the process of scoping, audit commencement and closure and all other elements of the audit are conducted as required
- Recommend and assist in implementation of remedial action to address issues identified in assurance reviews, up to and including regional/national projects as needed.
- Ensure correct approval process is followed with regard to abatements including gaining approval from the Assurance Manager and updating the Performance Reporting Summary
- Conduct and report on assurance reviews of levels of compliance with contractual obligations, company policy, and industry standards
- Assist with non-assurance activities performed by the team such as: customer feedback management, reporting, security, and innovation.
We recognise that people are our greatest asset and are committed to being an employer of choice.
In addition to your formal qualifications and experience, we seek to employ people who will succeed in this role and possess:
- An ability to successfully engaging stakeholders from various levels of the business
- Qualifications and demonstrated experience as a Lead Auditor
- Experience of contract management and quality management systems
- Well-developed computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and Outlook
- Work experience in estates or facilities management desirable
- Results focused with the ability to identify and prioritise problems and issues, generate solutions and work collaboratively to achieve a successful outcome
If you enjoy a challenge and would like to be part of our dynamic, growing and exciting company, apply now.
You must be an Australian citizen and able to obtain and maintain a Department of Defence Security Clearance to apply.
Broadspectrum is an equal opportunity employer and we strive to recruit and appoint the best available person regardless of sex, age, religion, race, marital status, nationality, sexual orientation or disability.