Broadspectrum and Suez, have teamed together as Allwater - an internationally experienced team that combines operating and technical excellence on a global scale within the Water and Wastewater Industry.
Together with our Alliance partner SA Water, Allwater is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the water and wastewater networks and associated assets throughout the Adelaide metropolitan area.
Allwater are currently seeking a suitably experienced candidate to fulfil the role of Site Administrator to work in our Finance and Administration team based in Happy Valley.
The successful candidate will provide professional, friendly, timely support to site personnel and will primarily be responsible for various financial administration functions. The Site Administrator is responsible for being the first point of contact and representing Allwater in a positive and friendly manner.
Reporting to the Financial Accountant, the successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Ensuring financial administration functions are carried out, such as raising purchase orders, goods receipting, goods returns, credit requests and ensuring that end of month deadlines are met
- General reception duties, including answering phones, taking messages, distributing mail and managing meeting room bookings
- Supporting site staff, including the Customer Field Services team, with various administration tasks, collating all timesheets and lodging them to Payroll within a set time
- Maintaining the OHS Notice Board, Records and Induction Register
- Ordering supplies and catering
- Monitoring the office and greeting all personnel in a friendly manner, ensuring all visitors sign in to the ‘sign in’ book
- Complying with Allwater Risk Management, Quality Assurance and Health, Safety and Environment management systems, including statutory obligations
To be considered for this role you will demonstrate:
- Have accounts payable experience (desirable)
- Have excellent communication and people skills
- Demonstrate a proven ability to be able to prioritise and manage time to meet deadlines
- Have a high level of computer/system literacy, including the Microsoft Suite and emails
- Have experience using databases SAP and Maximo (Desirable)
- Be open to working flexible hours to meet the Company’s needs
- Current unrestricted Australian driver’s license is required
- Verification of qualifications/licenses will be undertaken along with pre-employment medicals and background police checks for all shortlisted candidates.
- The right to work in Australia
To apply for this position, please include an updated CV and Cover Letter by clicking 'APPLY' and following the prompts.
Allwater prides itself on a commitment to safety, a drive for excellence and offers challenge, growth and career opportunity in a supportive working environment.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 97835