Broadspectrum has a long and successful partnership with the Australian Defence Force (ADF).
Working from our Moorebank facility, you will be performing all trade related tasks associated with the maintenance and repair of electronic devices in vehicles, plant and equipment.
- attend to breakdowns in electronics and communications equipment
- diagnose, test and rectify faults in electronic circuits and apparatus
- troubleshoot digital subsystems, amplifiers and circuits
- find and repair faults in complex power supplies
- service broadcast, microwave and satellite technology
- service analogue, digital and data equipment and signals
- service fire and security alarm systems
- repair cameras, visual receivers, computers and weapons equipment
- dismantle, assemble and fabricate electrotechnology assemblies
- install extra low voltage wiring systems
- install electrical and electronic control systems.
- Possess a recognised Trade Certificate III of proficiency (Elctro-technology) Communication or in a similar electronics discipline)
- Have an equivalent qualification to safely operate and maintain Automated Test Equipment
- Experience to maintain and repair and calibrate (i.e. gauges, binoculars, compasses)
- Possess a current Australian State or Territory open driver’s licence for C (manual)
- The incumbent to this role must be eligible to hold a Defence Security Clearance up to the level of Negative Vetting Level 1. As a result of this requirement the incumbent must be an Australian Citizen.
Please Click “APPLY” to forward your application CV, along with copies of the above trade qualifications as well as proof of Citizenship. You must be an Australian Citizen and be able to obtain an ADF Clearance.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 97701