Broadspectrum has a long and successful partnership with the Australian Defence Force (ADF)
- Conducting electrical maintenance tasks, including technical inspection and classification, for which they are competent and qualified within time frames specified in Work Orders to the required Work Standards and/or the standard detailed in specific instructions.
- Servicing and fault finding for Generators and Antillery equipment.
- Install electrical equipment such as gauges, lighting, alternators and starter motors in plant and equipment
- Refer to circuit diagrams and use meters and test instruments to find electrical faults
- Adjust control systems and timing to ensure plant and equipment are running at peak performance
- Test, recondition and replace faulty alternators, generators, starter motors and related items such as voltage regulators and batteries
- Cert 3 Electrical Fitter or equivalent
- Supplementary skills or licences required for specific vehicles and equipment
- Electrical Licence or Electrical Supervisors licence is desirable
- Rescue (LVR) current competency
- Air conditioning and/or refrigeration trade and applicable National/State License to handle refrigerants
- Demonstrated ability and experience to maintain electrical equipment and field power generators to medium level and the ability to conduct modification to AC and DC electrical equipment
- You must be eligible to obtain a Defence security clearance to apply.
Please Click “APPLY” to forward your application CV, along with copies of the above trade qualifications as well as proof of Citizenship. You must be an Australian Citizen and be able to obtain an ADF Clearance.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 97702