Broadspectrum is working with our fellow Ferrovial Services’ company Amey to support the Netflow Consortium. This exciting project is Victoria’s largest single investment in arterial roads to date and includes road upgrades, duplicated lanes and road rehabilitation and maintenance for 20 years.
We are currently inviting applications for a Site Finance Administrator to join our team on an upcoming roads contract.
The primary purpose of the role is to ensure timely, accurate and reliable processing of accounting information, provide timely and reliable information for decision taking as well as quality administrative support
As the successful candidate in this role, some of your core responsibilities will include;
- Complete activities within the standard in-scope processes taking into account daily contract/business unit priorities.
- Proactively manage the allocated workload in a timely and accurate manner.
- Actively improve personal utilisation and productivity.
- Seek guidance on higher risk and complex activities from Manager and central support functions as required
- Provide feedback and flag improvement for processes, tools and systems to all contract members
- Maintain excellent knowledge and understanding of standard end to end processes in scope and systems, including handover points with other functions.
- Effectively balance contract/business unit requirements and expectations with the priorities of the F&A function
- Ensure consistent execution of the end to end processes in compliance with company policies
- Develop positive working relationships with other support functions
- Strive to continuously enhance service delivery by learning new technical skills and improving existing capabilities
- Build a network across the F&A group and maintain cross-functional relationships with Central support functions and other Business Services teams
- Support Managers -F&A in implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
- Positively contribute to a diverse, inclusive and fair work environment, free from discrimination and harassment
Accountable for the completion of the F&A in-scope activities across end to end processes:
- Purchase to Pay Processes
- Recruit to on board Process
- Blue Collar (Wages) Payroll validation for approval
- Processing Interim and Month End Results
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Monitoring of Project Work Orders/Unifier reporting and WIP
- Provide support in preparing of budgets and forecasts
- Finance to Manager Process including bank statements upload, business activity statements filing
- Ensuring completeness and accuracy and timeliness in processing of accounts
Your experience should include but not limited to;
- Experience and knowledge of databases and Microsoft Office programs. SAP experience – desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in Project Accounting, Financial Accounting and Management Accounting
This is a great opportunity to work in a high performing team and be part of the team's success. Broadspectrum offers the opportunity to work in a diverse global environment with a culture of safety and integrity.
Posting Notes: Melbourne || Victoria (AU-VIC) || Australia (AU) || [[mfield2]]