Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
Broadspectrum are currently looking for experienced Grounds Persons to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of the Grounds Maintenance service within an allocated geographical and client base. This position will see you based predominately at RAAF Base Tindal in Katherine, NT. This is an ongoing full time position within the Estate upkeep team.
Further you will be required to do the following:
• Undertake job safety checks prior to commencing work
• Service of equipment prior to starting work
• Operate and maintain equipment in accordance with the Operator’s Manual and maintenance schedules
• Upkeep and maintain gardens and lawns as directed
• Participate in general labouring of the grounds, building and plumbing trade sites or as directed
• Regularly clean vehicles, grounds equipment, machinery and tools that are used during the course of service delivery
Skills and Experience:
• Must have a minimum of one years’ experience in a similar working environment
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• A valid Australian Driving Licence
You must be an Australian Citizen and have the ability to maintain a Defence clearance in order to be eligible for these positions.
Candidates not already located in Katherine should outline (in their cover letter) how they expect to mobilise themselves to be available to work in Katherine - No compensation / relocation allowance available.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 93701