Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
- Long term defence contract
- Permanent role
- Based at Holsworthy Barracks, Sydney
Reporting to the Stores supervisor, you will be responsible for stores operation & fleet maintenance for our defence contract.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Receipt and delivery of goods
- Organising and controlling the day to day workflow - receiving, scanning, sorting and placing incoming goods on shelves
- Unloading & loading of containers/vehicles of goods both inwards and outwards
- Answering customer queries regarding stock location and progress
- Operating machinery such as forklift, place and remove items
- Assisting with regular stock takes and cleaning of work site
- Operating computer system to obtain details of stock quantity and location
Skills and Experience
- Be an Australian citizen or a Permanent Resident eligible for a defence security clearance
- Suitable experience in a stores and warehousing environment for a minimum of 2 years. A “hands on” proactive attitude with a demonstrated experience dealing with subcontractors is preferred.
- Familiar with specifications of Lines/hardware stores and equipment.
- Forklift ticket endorsement is essential, Dangerous Goods endorsement as advantage.
- You will be physically fit, as the job requires prolonged periods of sitting, walking and standing along with exposure to heat and cold.
- Valid driver’s licence is essential. Experience driving appropriate vehicles in all road and weather conditions.
- Competitive salary package
- Employee discount scheme
- Excellent career opportunities
You must be an Australian citizen and able to maintain a Department of Defence Security Clearance to Apply.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 94378