Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a complex and rapidly growing business with the industry know-how, training and opportunities you need to develop an exciting career.
Broadspectrum are currently looking to engage an Electronic Technician in an ongoing full time position. This role will see you located at our Guildford based operations working within a well-established team.
To be successful in application you will possess experience in the following:
• Diagnose, test and rectify faults in electronics and communications equipment
• Troubleshoot digital subsystems, amplifiers and circuits
• Service analogue, digital and data equipment and signals
• Dismantle, assemble and fabricate electrotechnology assemblies
• Have experience working with Defence equipment
• service broadcast, microwave and satellite technology
• Experience MILIS ERP (enterprise recourse program) systems
• Working with Defence equipment
• Tag and testing of all electrical equipment
• Trade Certificate III of proficiency (Elctro-technology) Communication or in a similar electronics discipline)
• The incumbent to this role must be eligible to hold a Defence Security Clearance up to the level of Negative Vetting Level 1. As a result of this requirement the incumbent must be an Australian Citizen.
• Valid WA C class Driver’s License
• Must be an Australian Citizen & be able to provide proof of your Citizenship.
• Senior First Aid highly regarded
This is your chance to experience the safe, rewarding and performance driven culture you deserve.
Please visit the Careers section of our website or Click “APPLY” to forward your application CV, along with copies of your trade qualifications.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion are key components of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
This is your chance to enjoy high profile projects, rewards and support of a global business that’s going places. Please apply now.