Easternwell is Australia's leading integrated energy and mineral services company we operate continuous contracts with some of Australia's largest exploration companies.
Outstanding company growth has given rise to excellent opportunities for you to become part of our dynamic team.
Easternwell is currently seeking a skilled Engineer to aid in the design of new and existing equipment used in our extensive field based energy industry operations.
Responsibilities and required skills for the position are:
- Design new equipment using Solidworks software.
- Draft full package designs in accordance with Drafting Standards AS 1100 for assembly and fabrication
- Perform design calculations using MathCad and FEA to meet the appropriate design standards
- Identify design solutions and prepare reports
- Prepare operation and maintenance manuals for equipment
- Aid the Engineering Manager in quality assurance of design projects
- Aid development of internal systems
Required skills and experience:
- Degree in Engineering plus minimum two years relevant postgraduate experience
- Demonstrated experience using Solidworks (or an equivalent 3-D package), MathCad and the Microsoft Office suite.
- Demonstrated experience in performing both hand calculations and FEA.
- Adequate experience in program and equipment fault finding
You would experience what it is like to be part of a company that cares about its people, with:
- Exceptional safety records, standards and practices
- Nationally accredited training
- Opportunities for advancement of your career
- Competitive remuneration
- Consistent Work
- A supportive and family orientated company
To apply online, click the 'apply' button below - Please note that our process include Pre-Employment Medicals (incl. drug testing) and Police Checks.
Check out our Rig Life video http://careers.easternwell.com.au/