Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
Based in the Illawarra, Broadspectrum’s ‘NSW Industrial’ business group provides a range of contract maintenance and miscellaneous services work for a variety of Clients. Working within the Facilities Maintenance Team an opportunity exists for an experienced Electrician to perform technical and maintenance work on projects, shutdowns and day-to-day maintenance service requests.
To be successful in this role the following qualification, licences, skills and experience are required:
• Trade Qualification
• Electrical Licence (Supervisor Certificate)
• White Card (or general construction induction card)
• NSW Drivers Licence
• Demonstrated commitment to Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality standards
• Relevant heavy industry experience
• Flexibility to work in a multi-skilled team and ability to work autonomously
• Pride in your standard of work
• The ability to develop and maintain good working relationships
• A strong customer focus
• Good communication skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity and believe you have the appropriate level of skills and experience, we would like to hear from you.
To register your interest in the above vacancy, please submit your application via the "APPLY" button below.