Broadspectrum have a longstanding partnership with the Mornington Peninsula Shire and are seeking a Parks & Roadside Manager to oversee the operational delivery of the Parks and Roadside contract on behalf of the Shire.
The Parks and Roadside Manager reports to the Contract manager and is a key contact for the Parks and Roadside activities managing key relationships and personnel.
- Ensure performance standards are maintained and works are delivered on time and within budget.
- Manage and monitor all costs and provide performance reporting demonstrating output level.
- Work within the sites/Clients/Broadspectrum environmental, CHMP and HSEQ plans.
- Actively participate in the Performance and Development Review process.
- Positively contribute to a diverse, inclusive and fair work environment, free from discrimination, bullying and harassment.
- Manage staff arrangements and wellbeing.
- Stakeholder engagement.
- Carry out all duties in line with Company policies and procedures.
Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in an appropriate discipline.
- Demonstrated effective people management skills and techniques.
- At least 2 years’ experience in management positions.
- Demonstrated ability to manage budget and administration for work packages.
- Demonstrated experience in co-ordinating and/or supervising multi-disciplinary (e.g. civil, horticultural, arborist, arboriculture, gardeners etc.) works and/or personnel.
- Demonstrated ability to manage, administer and negotiate multiple contracts/sub contracts.
- Demonstrated practical knowledge of effective and efficient tendering/ procurement systems.
- Demonstrated ability to use and communicate through computer applications software (e.g. Word, Excel, etc.) and intra/internet systems.
- Demonstrated ability to use planning, cost and schedule computer packages to undertake and complete work.
- Must be an Australia Citizen.
Please visit the Careers section of our website or Click “APPLY” to forward your application CV, along with copies of any relevant qualifications. To be considered for this role you will be required to undertake an Australian Federal Police Check and a Pre-employment Medical Assessment. We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business. For more information about us, visit www.broadspectrum.com