Meeting market demand for a new way of delivering outsourced Corporate Real Estate services, Broadspectrum Property integrates core property and facilities management services alongside specialist space management, engineering, project and asset management services.
Leveraging the pedigree and expertise of the Broadspectrum Group with over 20,000 professional people located across Australia and more than 80,000 globally, Broadspectrum Property delivers a truly seamless corporate real estate solution.
About the role (includes but not limited to):
We currently have an excellent opportunity available for a Property Accountant who will be responsible for the operational requirements of the contract and align financial and administrative efforts.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing effective operational and management reporting support to all operational groups across the contract
- Ensuring compliance with all taxation regulations and accounting standards
- Preparing, analysing and submitting client specific financial management reports.
- Developing IP and innovative approaches to delivering a constantly improving client solution
- Lead the finance administration team to ensure an efficient and effectives data processing and payment processes
- Providing support to the Finance and commerical director
- Guaranteeing 100% commitment to protecting sensitive information and ensuring all services adhere to security, compliance and legislative requirements
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Interpersonal skills balanced with the technical financial knowledge that addresses the financial management reporting requirements of large complex property portfolios
- Have either a CA or CPA qualification
- High level communication skills
- Strong ability in stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills
This is a great opportunity to work in a high performing team and be part of the team's long term success. Excellent career opportunities available and the opportunity to work within forward thinking and fast moving organisation.
Successful applicants must be an Australian Citizen, have full working rights and be willing to undertake a police check and achieve a federal security clearance to a minimum of AGSVA NV1 level.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 98115