Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
Are you of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander decent, and Seeking an Appenticeship or Traineeship?
Would you like the opportunity to work for an exciting global organisation? Ask us how we can help you to find a job that fits your skills and abilities and offers the opportunity to advance your career prospects.
Broadspectrum has been awarded a national contract to work with Indigenous Australians and has specialist resources to assist in seeking employment within our company.
- Career advice and opportunities and assistance to apply to hundreds of jobs at Broadspectrum
- CV preparation and interview coaching and support
- Assistance with pre-employment checks and process
- Mentoring and coaching on your career pathways
- Culturally aware and supportive workplaces
Broadspectrum works across a diverse range of industries around the country offering opportunities in:
- Cleaners and Grounds Maintenance Attendants
- Inbound Call Centre and Client Support
- Installation and Maintenances of the National Broadband Network
- Trades - Electricians, Plumbers, Mechanics, Carpenters, Fitters and Trade Assistants
- Administration, HSE, Human Resources, Injury Management Advisors, Management, Coordinators and Team Leader
- Opportunity to work with a global company
- Fulltime, part-time and casual positions
- Training, support and mentoring
- Uniforms and PPE supplied
- Culturally supportive work environment
- We are committed to providing long-term, sustainable employment, training, education and business opportunities for Indigenous people and their communities
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 96540
Simply click Apply NOW and we will be in touch to talk with you in more detail about the program, supporting your career and make a time for you to attend an information session to find out more about the program.
To find out more about Broadspectrum and our job opportunities, visit www.broadspectrum.com.au and our Careers page.